Building an IT infrastructure that is flexible, scalable and cost-effective, while executing strategies and frameworks that move IT to an “as a service” model, is a daunting task. We understand these complexities, and take a holistic approach to infrastructure issues while dealing with the realities of existing investments and architectural approaches.
In a cloud architecture and implementation engagement, we plan, architect, build and integrate IaaS solutions across private, public and multicloud environments. We address questions including:
• What is the right infrastructure strategy for your company, based on your existing requirements and business needs?
• What should your reference architecture look like, and what is the best path for creating it?
• How do you properly design for a hybrid or multicloud environment, including what best practices and technology to leverage?
• Which technologies (Cloud OS, automation, orchestration, etc.) are the best to meet your requirements?
• How should you construct a service catalog, and how should that service catalog integrate with cloud and traditional systems?
• What improvements are needed to your operational and business support services and tools?
• How do you transform traditional infrastructure support capabilities to a new cloud operations model?