Professional services for AWS migration, deployment and development to be unveiled at AWS re:Invent.
BOSTON, MA – November 6, 2013 – Cloud Technology Partners™, the leader in transforming businesses with cloud solutions, today announced three new professional service offerings designed to streamline enterprise adoption of Amazon Web Services (AWS). Cloud Technology Partners’ AWS-specific services help companies migrate applications to AWS, develop applications on AWS and manage AWS production and dev/test environments.
Application Migration to AWS
From assessment to onboarding, Cloud Technology Partners’ AWS migration services speed the movement of enterprise applications to AWS.
- Determine which applications and workloads work best on AWS, which can port easily and which migration approach is right for enterprise requirements based on business benefit and technical complexity
- Breadth analysis at the portfolio level, with depth analysis at the application level
Application Development for AWS
Cloud Technology Partners brings a complete range of architecture, delivery and application modernization blueprints to the AWS ecosystem.
- Best practices, methodologies, design patterns and code frameworks
- High-performance cloud-native application development, with full support for optimized cloud models
Managed Services for AWS
Cloud Technology Partners offers AWS-specific solutions for managing both production and dev/test environments.
- Transformational managed services approach that helps application performance while optimizing spend on AWS
- DevOps transformation
- Continuous Delivery implementation
- Cloud Management Platforms for AWS deployments in multicloud environments
About Cloud Technology Partners
Cloud Technology Partners helps companies plan, design and build cloud solutions for applications and infrastructures that reduce IT costs, streamline operations and accelerate time to market. With a comprehensive cloud-focused service portfolio and targeted methodologies and tools, Cloud Technology Partners enables the world’s leading businesses and institutions to innovate through cloud computing. Engagement expertise includes cloud strategy consulting, private cloud deployment, systems integration, application development and migration, and cloud security and governance. Headquartered in Boston, the company’s investors include select angels, State Street Bank and Greylock Partners.