Cloud Adoption Program – Workshop
Duration: 2-3 Days
Enterprise-wide cloud adoption is a major undertaking, touching all aspects of an organization, and companies struggle with how to launch a successful program. By applying our vetted process and methodology, the Cloud Adoption Program (CAP) Workshop sets the stage for your organization to learn how to build a world-class program.
CAP brings together the leading providers, services, and best practices so an enterprise can quickly and more easily adopt cloud technologies across their organization.
In partnership with Amazon Web Services and Google Cloud Platform, Cloud Technology Partners brings core principles and methodologies that are based on hundreds of successful cloud engagements.
Whether you are new to cloud adoption or have an existing program, the CAP Workshop is your first step to assessing your current maturity in cloud adoption and determining clear objectives, success criteria, and use cases. The knowledge and information gathered during these 3 days will serve as the underpinning for your cloud deployment.
- Presentation with AWS and GCP for enterprise leadership team
- AWS and GCP adoption common vision, key concerns and success criteria
- CAP assessment based on best practices and maturity models
- CAP implementation recommendations
- Deep understanding of cloud adoption for the enterprise
- Consensus on business drivers and success criteria
- Identification of key concerns and barriers
- Assess the readiness of your organization for the public cloud
Get in touch