- What is the right infrastructure strategy for your company, based on your existing requirements and business needs?
- What should your reference architecture look like, and what is the best path for creating it?
- How do you properly build cloud architectures for hybrid or multicloud environments?
- Which technologies (Cloud OS, automation, orchestration, etc.) are the best to meet your requirements?
- How should you construct a cloud service catalog, and how should that service catalog integrate with your traditional systems?
- What improvements are needed to your operational and business support services and tools?
- How do you transform traditional infrastructure support capabilities to a new cloud operations model?
Additional Cloud Infrastructure Resources
The Four Stages of Cloud Competence
If you are trying to lead a cloud adoption program within your company, it is important to understand these phases.
Read the article
Improving Application Performance & Uptime
We helped a global publisher improve application availability and performance for over 3 million students on their online education platforms.
Read the case study