- Unusual behavior among employees goes unnoticed in large enterprises leading to widespread problems (i.e. rogue trading in banks)
- Existing alert systems collect data and act separately from one another.
- Client needed a visually appealing, easy to navigate user interface for displaying and interpreting data
- Develop an Employee Intelligence Solution (EIS) demo that gathers information about employees from various sources to help identify abnormal behavior.
- Define Unique Selling Points (USP) of an EIS.
- Prove Google Cloud Platform (GCP) can be utilized for this type of system.
- Define USPs of the GCP
- Proved the EIS is a viable solution
- Generated 3.5 millions records that reveal relationship between data sets (person, chat, profit and loss, trade / trade alert data)
- Used cutting edge technologies and proved the capabilities of GCP
- Potential cost savings could be in the billions for banks that avoid rogue trading fines