Intralinks initiated a large software development project, which involved developing a next-generation technology platform and associated applications.
- Existing applications and architecture were based on Intralinks’ first-generation cloud environment, infrastructure and development processes.
- Intralinks needed technical expertise and leadership in the areas of DevOps application development and deployment methodologies.
Assist the Intralinks team with the expertise, methodologies and cloud application development capabilities necessary to implement CI/CD practices and develop new software, enabling Intralinks to:
- Design and implement the next-generation application platform.
- Re-architect an entire suite of applications.
- Design and implement a fully automated CI/CD process and technology solution.
- Deliver a solution which runs on updated technologies and infrastructure.
- Position Intralinks for world-wide growth across their product portfolio.
The CTP team built scripts to automate environment provisioning process while maintaining a secure SDLC infrastructure and environment. Core to this process was using the Intralinks existing tool chain and adapting to the company’s processes without derailing or slowing down the release of existing software.
In addition, CTP delivered:
- A Beta solution for the first phase by target deadline.
- Broader international capabilities due to the reduced time of provisioning.
- Reduced hardware costs and improved performance of applications.