Optimizing Cloud Consumption
Announcing HPE GreenLake Hybrid Cloud: An industry-first consumption experience designed to help customers manage and optimize their on- and off-premises clouds.
HPE GreenLake Hybrid Cloud delivers operational managed services for your cloud, allowing you to focus on your applications and deliver business outcomes while we take care of the rest.
“Enterprises need a fast, simple way to optimize their public and on-premise clouds to enable applications and data under a common operating model. HPE GreenLake Hybrid Cloud is a breakthrough solution that removes the complexity of operating multiple clouds and enables customers to maintain control, reduce costs and accelerate time to value.”
– Ana Pinczuk, SVP and GM of HPE Pointnext
Hybrid IT Done Right
Hybrid IT is the reality for most enterprises as it allows them to blend a mix of applications, services and platforms, all tailored to their needs. However, many enterprises struggle with the complexity of operating different clouds and having the right skill to oversee and manage their cloud’s implementation – which can lead to unknown, unrestrained cost and risk. Leveraging the expertise from HPE Pointnext through its acquisitions of Cloud Technology Partners and RedPixie, HPE GreenLake Hybrid Cloud designs, implements, manages, and optimizes cloud environments, and delivers rapid time to value, simplified IT, and continuous cost and compliance control.
“Looking at how companies like to optimize their cloud experience, we find that 23% want to consume off premise as-a-service and 35% on premise as-a-service with the remaining being in a capex or leased model.1 HPE has created an offer with the acquisition of Cloud Technology Partners and RedPixie that can span between the on and off premise cloud.”
– Rob Brothers, Program VP for IDC.
1“Hyperconverged Consumption: How Customers Want to Finance or Consume Hyperconverged Infrastructures”, IDC Survey Spotlight, May 2018
Key Benefits of GreenLake Hybrid Cloud Include:
- Accelerate time to value – Cloud-native, automated operating model delivers shorter time to cloud and increased speed of IT operation
- Pay per use – Consumption model and continuous monitoring of cost control areas to align costs with business needs helps reduce total cost of ownership (TCO) for on-premises IT
- Simplify IT – Expert services from HPE Pointnext cut the “heavy lifting” in the data center and free staff for strategic business value
- Keep proper control – Real-time alerting of monitored control failures and remediation recommendations, as well as continuous synchronization and monitoring controls for compliance, helps customers have up to date information on what is being monitored and reduce the unintended risks that come from inexperience